Connect with us today on Social Media and stay up to date with what’s happening!
Gramanita Coaching 2014
A Doula will provide peace of mind, evidenced based information, clarification and support to you and your partner during labour.
Through one on one support, you will have:
- Reassurance and suggestions for labour progress
- Help with relaxation, positioning and comfort techniques
You can expect:
- On call phone/text/email support from 2 weeks pre & post birth … to establish good breastfeeding habits,
suggestions for newborn care and physical and emotional adjustment
- 1 hour free consultation to determine our compatibility
- 2 hour session to discuss your birth plan and prenatal education
Pre Natal Classes
All prenatal classes are one on one and done in the comfort of your own home. In this environment you can make sure that all your questions are asked and answered. Pre natal classes will cover all essential need to know information for new parents.
Topics covered include:
- Healthy pregnancy
- Informed decision making
- Promoting natural, safe and healthy birth
- Postpartum care
- Any questions you may have
This also includes a book package of our favourite resources that will provide you with that extra bit of knowledge and support.
“Anita was an incredible support to the patient and family. She facilitated a safe and positive birth experience.”
Labour and Delivery Nurse
“Thank you very much for all your help & amazing support before, during and after Analise’s arrival. We feel so blessed to have met you.
Cherie & Analise
“ Anita, you are an angel for our family. Thank you so much for your strength, wisdom and support.